Romney's Kendal Mint Cake Tin
Two bars of energy boosting white cake for walking and hiking.
Product Information :
- Romney's Kendal Mint Cake was the first Mint Cake to be successfully carried to the top of Mount Everest on 29th May, 1953.
- George Romney Limited was established in 1918 as a sweet wholesaler by Mr Sam t. Clarke.
- It has remained a small family run business and now with the fourth generation of the founder’s family.
- The recipe and the production of Kendal Mint Cake has changed very little over the years, the Mint Cake is still being stirred by hand in the original copper pans.
- Format: 2x White bars, 85g / 2.99oz within a Special Pocket Tin. Quantity: 1 Tin. Suitable for: Vegetarians & Vegans.