Romney's Kendal Mint Cake Tin
Two bars of energy boosting white cake for walking and hiking.
Product Information :
- Romney's Kendal Mint Cake was the first Mint Cake to be successfully carried to the top of Mount Everest on 29th May, 1953.
- George Romney Limited was established in 1918 as a sweet wholesaler by Mr Sam t. Clarke.
- It has remained a small family run business and now with the fourth generation of the founder’s family.
- The recipe and the production of Kendal Mint Cake has changed very little over the years, the Mint Cake is still being stirred by hand in the original copper pans.
Product Details :
- Format: 2 cake bars, 85g / 2.99oz within a Special Pocket Tin.
- Quantity: 1 Tin.
- White or Brown
- Suitable for: Vegetarians & Vegans.
Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Water, Peppermint Oil