Huel Complete Nutrition Bars
A filling, delicious and nutritionally complete snack, perfect for any time of the day. Each 200kcal vegan bar contains a balance of carbohydrates, protein, essential fats, fibre, phytonutrients, and all 26 essential vitamins and minerals.
Product Details :
Suitable for vegans - No animal ingredients
Gluten-free - Made with gluten-free oat flour, approved by coeliac UK.
High-protein - 12g of high-quality plant-based protein per bar
200kcal per bar - ideal for a quick and filling snack.
Phytonutrients - packed full of plant-based nutrients.
Allergy and Health Advice :
- May contain: Tree nuts & mustard.
- Diabetes mellitus – the Huel Bar is suitable for type 1 and type 2 diabetics. As with all food, if you’re using medication to help control your diabetes, you should structure your intake of Huel appropriately.
- Inborn errors of metabolism – if you have a glycogen storage disorder (GSD) or other inborn error of metabolism where you require dietary manipulation, you must consult your doctor or specialist clinician before consuming Huel Bars.
- Inflammatory bowel disease – if you suffer from Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis or proctitis, due to the high fibre content, we suggest caution when consuming Huel Bars as symptoms vary considerably between individuals. Try one bar per day for a few days and assess symptoms before increasing your intake. If you are experiencing a flare-up, we advise you not to consume them.
- Pregnancy and lactation – All Huel products are fine to have during pregnancy, but should be limited to one serving per day as there are different nutritional requirements during this period.
- Children – Huel Bars are not suitable for children under three years of age. However, older children may include them as part of a balanced diet that includes a variety of other foods, but Huel Bars should not be their sole source of nutrition as they have different nutritional requirements to adults; for more information see our Beginner’s Guide to Nutrition.
- Huel & Huel Bars are not suitable for those who suffer from phenylketonuria (PKU).